Saturday, December 19, 2009

Don't climb trees!

OK so yesterday at a park, just A park. Not tellin none you creepers, but a little boy that I know (Gonna call him Boy) Well he fell out of a tree, and busted his arm, his mom came up to where all the mom's sit and talk while the kids play, with him and was like "Do any of you know where the closest ER is?" and another mom jumped up and said "There's one on such and such street!" And my mom jumped up and was like "I'll drive you!!" And Boy was screaming like a banshee so with out telling me or my brother that saw the whole thing go down she jumped in the car with mom of Boy and drove to the ER with them and then called another mom that me and my bro know and said "If you can't find me I'm with 'Mother of Boy' and Boy at the ER" It turns out that he not only broke it Boy twisted the bone and pushed it up his arm past the other bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment