
OK, this pic is a drawing that I did! doesn't it look so good?!
I've edited it since then but I made it today right after I left point in time, and seeing that I was in the car for the rest of the day and didn't make a dark squiggly line down the page, one point for Savvi, zero for the bumpy road and car! So while I'm writing this I'm dancing because I'm listening to paparazzi and I LOVE THAT SONG!! It's by Lady Gaga, my fave artist! 0.0 !!
Nicely done, Savvi! You are getting really good at drawing bodies. The leg on the faerie is really, really good.
ReplyDeleteThumbs up! :)
Thanks Karebear!!
ReplyDeleteArtist from Painted Plums here....the way to great drawing is to use your eyes to study study study...take a look at Albrecht Durer for inspiration...and John Singer Sargent. Take note of the negative spaces. Emphasize the light falling onto objects. Learn to draw reality before jumping into fiction...I think that will get you where you want to go.
ReplyDeleteI love your blog!!! It is very very entertaining and really worth the trip here! Thanks!!