This is my world. This is who I am. And I'm not going to give up myself to make your life better. And you want me to change. I can't get used to all you want me to be and I just can't pretend to be anyone else because it's not really me.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Funny of the day
There was a blond, brunet,and red head trapped on a island. A magic genie came and gave them each 1 wish. The brunet went first, and she said “I wish I could go to home to see my family.” Then the red head said “I wish I could go home and see my friends and family.” Both their wishes happened. Then the blond said “Now I'm all all alone…I wish those two were back here and we could play together!”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment