Saturday, February 20, 2010

Joshuas foot


OMG, OMG, OK so like 30 minutes ago Joshua was bringing his grapefruit bowl thingy, into the kitchen, also our computer room and our desk like blocks off half our path, and so I was heading towards him and we kick out at each other in slow-mo, to like make fun of the Matrix but he did it fast and hard so his foot SLAMMED into the wall of our desk, and it's a hardy wooden desk so it hurt and he like bent over in pain and I was laughing and saying like "Oh my god, Joshua, your such an idiot!"
And things like that, but it was so funny! And he was laughing and I was laughing and my mom was laughing, it was so so so funny!
And so his little toe is dislocated, all on the count of kicking out at me.
That is so ironic.
Oh, and Mia this is the picture I was telling you about. XP

2 comments:

  1. Was it the left foot?

    DON'T ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS QUESTION JUST ANSWER! I AM NOT CRAZY.

    (Sorry, it's 1AM. I'm sleepy. Lol...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG IT WAS THE LEFT FOOT!!!!!! I JUST REMEMBERD!!!

    ReplyDelete