This is my world. This is who I am. And I'm not going to give up myself to make your life better. And you want me to change. I can't get used to all you want me to be and I just can't pretend to be anyone else because it's not really me.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
MY TAIL!
Ok so as none of you know I now have a tail, and I was wearing it too wall-mart, so we had been walking around and I reached around to adjust it and I couldn't find it and I had a like a mini heart attack and was like "OMG! MOM I LOST MY TAIL!" and like people looked at me like Oh it's just a crazy person, and than I found it in my shirt and was like "OH MY FREAKING GOD IT'S SAFE!" and the mini heart attack stopped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment