Dib: You can't make me look! I'll just shut my eyes.
Zim: Oh, you'll open them. You have to breath sometime.
Dib: No, I - Wait... What do eyes have to do with breathing?
-
[GIR is disguised as a government agent]
Gir: I am government man, come from the government. The government has sent me.
-
Dib: [gasping] Sorry I'm late... horrible... nightmare visions!
Ms. Bitters: It's called life, Dib. Now sit down
-
Ms. Bitters: Children, your performance was miserable. Your parents will all receive phone calls instructing them to love you less now.
-
Zim: Be gone with you! I've had enough of your nonsense from your smelly mouth filled with... corn!
Dib: But I haven't been eating corn
Zim: [shouts] Liar!
-
Zim: GIR! What are you doing?
Gir: I made mashed po-ta-toes!
Zim: Yes... and muffins...
-
Gir: [five minutes after eating it, crying] I miss my cupcake.
-
[Zim stuffs a globe into a goldfish bowl, goldfish is crushed against side of bowl]
Zim: Now do you understand my latest and most brilliant plan for earth conquest Gir?
Gir: I'm gonna eat that fish.
Zim: No, Gir. The fish is part of the plan.
Gir: But I is hungry
-
[Drawing a pig]
Gir: The pig... COMMANDS ME!
-
[a kid gets hit by a kickball]
Kid: Ow, my organs!
Zim: Buahahaha. Inferior human organs!
[Zim gets hit by the ball]
Zim: Boh! My squeedily spooch!
-
Zim: Computer, give me all the information you have on the FBI.
Computer: The FBI is a government law enforcement agency.
Zim: Continue.
Computer: Insufficient data.
Zim: "Insufficient data"? Can't you just make an educated guess?
Computer: O... kay... Um, founded in 1492 by, uh... demons, the FBI is a crack law enforcement agency designed to... uh, I dunno, fight... aliens?
Zim: I KNEW IT!
-
No comments:
Post a Comment