Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dysfunctional family

OK, well today my family and I were cleaning our back yard and we found a mouse in my dad's tools. And of course, my brother comes up with a machete and starts hacking away at the boxes!!! So he gets three out of four mice(Hacks them in half and gloats over it) and I LOVE rodents... Little tails, teeth and, claws. And the whole time my guts wrenching and Joshua is like wow look at it's kindey! And then my mom floods it and four little pinky mice come floating up and Josh runs and grabs his little cadge and puts them in and feeds them to his bearded dragon, Spike! *-_- And then he tell's me to come in when I'm writing this and I go "NO!" and he says "But he's eating them!" Urrr......

2 comments:

  1. A few years ago, we caught three mice in our house. One of them was really fat. We put them in a little cage with some shredded paper bedding and tubes. The next day, she wasn't fat anymore and there were six or seven Pinkies in the tube. We waited a few days and then took them to a nearby feild and let them go. One big family of mice. It was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. I wish my family was that nice to animals... Instead of hacking them to bits... o.0

    ReplyDelete