This is my world. This is who I am. And I'm not going to give up myself to make your life better. And you want me to change. I can't get used to all you want me to be and I just can't pretend to be anyone else because it's not really me.
Thursday, November 26, 2009
HAPPY TURKEY DAY!
HAPPY TURKEY DAY! How you been viewers? Have some turkey? If you did I hope you didn't eat the skin... Very fattening. OH! And for all you Animal Crossing freaks, (Myself included) HAPPY HARVEST FESTIVAL!
I had a very nice Thanksgiving. :) And yes, I had turkey. I honestly could care less about whatever PETA has to say. Not that I'm an Animal hater or whatever, but PETA has just become desperate and crazy. Did you hear that they got mad at Obama because he squished a fly? Or that they "renamed" fish "Sea Kittens" because they don't want people to fish. Even Katie, my Vegitarian sister who used to be a PETA supportered is not one anymore, and also agrees that PETA has become just a group of nutballs. But moving on; I hope you had a good Holiday as well, Savvi!
I had a very nice Thanksgiving. :) And yes, I had turkey. I honestly could care less about whatever PETA has to say. Not that I'm an Animal hater or whatever, but PETA has just become desperate and crazy. Did you hear that they got mad at Obama because he squished a fly? Or that they "renamed" fish "Sea Kittens" because they don't want people to fish. Even Katie, my Vegitarian sister who used to be a PETA supportered is not one anymore, and also agrees that PETA has become just a group of nutballs.
ReplyDeleteBut moving on;
I hope you had a good Holiday as well, Savvi!
Well I did! thankyou! oh and I put a different post up.
ReplyDelete