This is my world. This is who I am. And I'm not going to give up myself to make your life better. And you want me to change. I can't get used to all you want me to be and I just can't pretend to be anyone else because it's not really me.
Really? Because I'm obsessed with my hair. Not exactly love, but hey. :) We all got our vices.
Yeah, but I love it...
Love
But not as much as Taylor, right? Because with you, NOTHING could ever take his place! And if this has *GASP/Shock*
NO! NEVER!
Thought so. ;)
Really? Because I'm obsessed with my hair. Not exactly love, but hey. :) We all got our vices.
ReplyDeleteYeah, but I love it...
ReplyDeleteLove
ReplyDeleteBut not as much as Taylor, right? Because with you, NOTHING could ever take his place! And if this has *GASP/Shock*
ReplyDeleteNO! NEVER!
ReplyDeleteThought so. ;)
ReplyDelete