Tuesday, March 9, 2010

MOTHER NEVER MISSES

OK, so me and my family were driving in a parking lot and my mom drove by a parking spot and my dad was like, "Theres one," and my mom was like "I saw it I'm going over there." and he was all, "IOh I thought you missed it." and I was kinda irratated at him, and so I go in a really deep gravley voice I go, "Mother misses nothing." and Joshuas like "What Was THAT?!" and it's like a joke between us like, Shane Dawson had a video to kill Fred Figglehorn a youtube star and so when Shanaynay was killing (trying to kill) Fred he wouldn't die, and as you can see in this video fred uasuly has a high piched voice goes in a deep gravely voice (Like me! :) ) "FRED WILL NEVER DIE." and I bustup laughing, it's so funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment