This is my world. This is who I am. And I'm not going to give up myself to make your life better. And you want me to change. I can't get used to all you want me to be and I just can't pretend to be anyone else because it's not really me.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Green Duct Tape.
OK, so one time Shelly, my short friend, decided to put duct tape over her mouth for five minutes. "OK!" T_T it was funny... Well before she put it on she would not stop talking. So when she put it on she kept talking but you couldn't understand... So we set a timer and she only made it like 3 minutes, and her duct tape was green_________________________
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm your short friend? okay I agree, I am the short one but andyway, I remember that day! Memories, memories, mem-OOOH NAKED COW!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. this is shelly! (obviously)
Geez, who is that Lace Escapades weirdo?! XD LOL, kidding.
ReplyDeleteI WANT GREEN DUCT TAPE.
Except I can't have green duct tape since I am tall.
It shall have to be purple.
I know! that day was so fun!
ReplyDeleteYou can have green duct tape... in a different shade. dark green.