This is my world. This is who I am. And I'm not going to give up myself to make your life better. And you want me to change. I can't get used to all you want me to be and I just can't pretend to be anyone else because it's not really me.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Nibbling cuteness.
This one is for my friend Kieran, who as you have guessed; has a genuia pig. That's SO cute and named Phineas- cuter! She's brought it to park a few times and let me hold him, so soft and cute... >.<
Your welcome! oh! yesterday we went to the pet store to get pinkys for Spike :( poor babys.. well they have a glass case that you can pet like, rabbits and piggies, and they had igloos and ALL the Piggies and Rabbits were in there and one piggie couldint fit and it was in the doorway so I could only pet that one,... so I did. It WEET!ed the hole time and I pulled it out a little bit and petted it and it just stood there and quiverd soo cute!!
Oh, that is not a good thing. Rabbits have been known to badly injure Guinea Pigs by biting them and kicking them. Some Piggies have even been killed because of it. Hopefully they seperated them! T_T
Well they only put the 'nice' bunnys in with the piggies, and they cuddle up and sleep together and play but none of them have ever died in the cage together.
AWWW! How adorable! Thanks for the dedication. =P Phineas loves cucumber like that Guinea Pig does, too!
ReplyDeleteYour welcome! oh! yesterday we went to the pet store to get pinkys for Spike :( poor babys..
ReplyDeletewell they have a glass case that you can pet like, rabbits and piggies, and they had igloos and ALL the Piggies and Rabbits were in there and one piggie couldint fit and it was in the doorway so I could only pet that one,... so I did. It WEET!ed the hole time and I pulled it out a little bit and petted it and it just stood there and quiverd soo cute!!
Heheh, sounds adorable! They didn't have the Guinea Pigs and the Rabbits in the same cage, did they?
ReplyDeleteYeah they did, why?
ReplyDeleteOh, that is not a good thing. Rabbits have been known to badly injure Guinea Pigs by biting them and kicking them. Some Piggies have even been killed because of it. Hopefully they seperated them! T_T
ReplyDeleteWell they only put the 'nice' bunnys in with the piggies, and they cuddle up and sleep together and play but none of them have ever died in the cage together.
ReplyDelete